Based on Legal Law Number 11 of 2014 concerning Engineering, the Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University is one of the universities that received permission to organize the Engineer Professional Education Study Program with the Letter of the Director General of Science and Technology Institutions and the Directorate General of Higher Education Number 1510/C.CA/KL/2016 dated August 22, 2016, and the Decree of the Rector of Diponegoro University Number 1406/UN7.P/HK/2016.
The Engineer Professional Education Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University has been accredited B by BAN-PT based on BAN-PT Decree Number 3459/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/PP/IX/2019 from September 10, 2019, to September 10, 2024.
To become a superior Engineer Professional Education Study Program with an international reputation.
- Organizing continuous quality engineer professional education to produce professional and competitive graduates.
- Carrying out quality and sustainable research in the field of engineering to produce national, and international publications, intellectual property rights, downstream research results, and technology packages.
- Organizing community service in solving problems with the application of science and technology through consulting services, mentoring, and training.
- Organizing good governance for the Engineer Professional Program to ensure quality, professionalism, capability, and accountability.
- Establish cooperation with the industry professionally.
Students who have passed the Engineer Professional Education (PPI) will get a diploma from Diponegoro University with a diploma number registered in DIKTI and SIVIL and are entitled to bear the professional designation “Engineer” with the title Ir. attached to the name without eliminating the previous bachelor’s degree.